January 20, 2012

Resources Mentioned at Todays Meeting

ABC Bible Verse List:  There are a LOT of different options out there here are links to a few of them
From Scrapbookin dot com
HubbardsCupboard dot org
Synod Resource Center
My ABC Bible Verses: Hiding Gods Word in Little Hearts this one is a book available from Amazon (and I'm sure other locations as well) by Susan Hunt.  It seems to have some good reviews, just thought I would throw it out there!

Seeds of Family Worship was another resource mentioned for singing verses with kids (isn't it amazing how the little ones can remember a song?).  I googled it to give you a link and I was surprised to find that there is a whole line of "Seeds".  This is a link to their store.  Most of (or maybe all) their cd's come with two copies, one for you and one to share, how fun is that?  There is a book called "The Well Versed Family" there as well. 

Here is a sample of one of the songs from YouTube for you to listen to. 


One other resource I remember being mentioned was "Don't Make Me Count to Three" by Ginger Plowman.  I linked you up to Amazon, but again, I would guess that you could get it locally as well.  I actually found it interesting to read some of the reviews on this one, and will definitely be looking into it a bit more. 

If you have any other ideas or links that I should include please please comment below!

ETA:
1/21/12
30 Easy Bible Verses for Children
10 Easy Bible Verses for Kids (some with coloring pages)
ABC's of God iPod App

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the links! We also love the ABC's of God for the ipod. It's for learning letters, and writing, but adds scripture to the lessons. :)
    http://www.fastapp.com/iphone-ipod/the-abc-s-of-god/education/robert-weichert/english/index.html?detail=487098937

    ReplyDelete