January 9, 2012

Groovin'

Did you have a good time Groovin' with Heather Winea on Friday?  I thought it was great, and I'm still super sore (my calves)!  If you were interested in attending the class that she leads, just a reminder that it is Wednesdays from 6:15-7:15 at the Excercise studio in Westshore Mall (located across from Bath & Body Works I believe).  It is $7 per class, or you can buy a punch card for $50 (I believe, although it may have been $55) which is good for 10 classes. 


How about breakfast?  Did you enjoy that?  I sure did (Selena, I need that scone recipe please). 

If you have not yet brought a breakfast dish (hot dish, bread, fruit etc, it doesn't have to be anything difficult), please consider signing up.  We have been very blessed with some very generous people who have brought breakfast multiple times, but we do need additional help. 

Please know that if you sign up and something comes up that you will not be able to make the meeting you can always email us or contact us on facebook (see email address on the right of this page) and let us know, we can cover it if need be.  And, it doesn't need to be anything difficult, there are many options on the sign up sheet!



No comments:

Post a Comment