December 4, 2012

Christmas Music

What do you think about Christmas music?

Are you one who loves it and can't get enough?  

Or, do you get irritated when it comes on before Thanksgiving and can't stand to turn on the radio for fear they will be playing Christmas music?

I fall somewhere in the middle.  Really, my preference is based on weather though.  These last two 60 degree days, I didn't care for it at all.  

But, I do have a few favorite Christmas songs:

Alvin & the Chipmunks.  I remember listening to this record (yup, record, not tape, not cd) over and over and over when I was little.




And, another one of my more contemporary favorites is Sing Mary Sing by Jennifer Knapp



One of my favorite Christmas concerts that we try to go to each year is Curt Dykema & Friends at Community Reformed.  Seriously people, this one is so good!  And, it's free.  It's this Sunday, the 9th, it starts at 6:00 if you want to join us there.  You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment