May 7, 2012

It worked for me... or you

With M-LIFE done for the year I'm wondering about what to do with the blog.  I would like to have some regular posting going on, but I want to keep it interesting too.

Thinking about what I find interesting when looking at a magazine I've got an idea!  How about a It Worked for Me series?  Kind of like the post where I shared a post from Kathy's blog?  But, you don't have to have a blog in order to share, you do need to email me with your idea though!  bell*lynette@gmail*com (replace the * with a .)  I would love it if you could include a picture that I can post along with your idea, but if that isn't possible then just words are great too!

I took one of Kathy's idea and made it my own, more applicable for my older kids, but usable for younger kids as well, I'll share that next week!

FYI:
You do NOT need to be a member of M-LIFE in order to send me a "It worked for me" post.
If you send a photo you are giving me permission to post that picture on this blog.

Any other questions?  Feel free to contact me at the address above!