November 23, 2011

Kim Egedus Photography :: Winner

Soooo sorry!  Have you been waiting ever so patiently to know who the winner was?  I have been busy running around and cooking lot's of fun stuff for tomorrow.  Let me tell you, there is an apple pie in my oven that may not make it until tomorrow, it is smelling DELICIOUS!  It's a caramel apple pie!  I'll let you know how it tastes and if it's good, I'll share the recipe!  I've also made sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and my husband is in charge of the turkey and my family is bringing the rest!  I should be almost ready to go tomorrrow.  But, that's not why you are here.  Your here because you want to know who the winner was! 

OK, ok!  Keely L!  You are the winner!  You can contact Kim through email at kimegedusphotography@live.com

Can't wait to see your pictures Keely!  We'll be watching Kim's facebook page!

You can find Kim through her website or on facebook!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

(Oh, and thank you for all of your suggestions, we'll be looking through them later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment