October 24, 2012

Idea #6-629

I'm paging through my Pinterest board looking for the next craft to feature here for Crafters Night and I realized that I have  LOT of great ideas (maybe a little biased, since I did pin them all) on my Pinterest Board  "DIY".  I could never possibly feature them all, so I decided to just give you the link... (hint: click on the DIY).

A few of my favorites:
T-Shirt latch hook rug (this is kind of a big project though)
Felt Hair Bows
A link, with a bunch more links on how to use old magazines
Scrappy Ribbon Garland


Feel free to check out some of the links, or if your ambitions, all of the links!

And, let me know what you decide to do!





Don't forget to sign up for the crafters night on November 2 (Feel free to email us  community-reformed-m_life@hotmail.com to sign up)!

Mark your calendars for the Mom2Mom Sale: March 2, 2013 (sign up opens February 1)

Like us on Facebook for all of the latest updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment