December 7, 2011

Hebrews 11:27 {In the Word Wednesday}

Hebrews 11:27 says: By faith he (Moses) left Egypt, not fearing the Kings anger, he persevered because he saw him who is invisible.

Just a verse to meditate on today.  I went through and made a few of the key words bold.  At least the words I saw as key words.

Have you ever had to do something dangerous or perhaps very scary because you knew that that was what God wanted you to do?  Or, do you, like me, tend to shy away from those things and pretend not to hear what God is telling you to do?

When you do do this dangerous or scary thing, do you do it with fear or with confidence in God?  Very often I'm guilty of letting myself get fearful... but I've been in a place where I just gave it to God too, and that was such a more peaceful place.


Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment