July 25, 2012

Motherhood is a huge time zapper {Courtney Joseph}

First, go read this article by Courtney Joseph. No, really, go read it.

I needed to read this today everyday.

I am so guilty of getting irritated when I can't get anything done because someone everyone needs something.

Let your complaints of motherhood remain between you and God and not you and your children and cling to Jesus and his example in John 15:13 "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends."

I need to be better at holding my tongue and keeping it between God and I. Only He can give me the patience they need me to have.

God, please grant me the patience that my children need from me. Give me the ability to see the things that must be done and the things that can wait or don't need to be done at all. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment