February 17, 2012

Busy Bag Links

After making a few busy bags at our meeting today I wanted to supply you with more ideas of bags you could made for your kiddos:

There are some great ideas on this link... this is a new link to me, and I'm wishing I had seen it sooner!

Another one: Tried and true

Like this one too... really like the paperclip and paint swatch one!

Pre-K Busy Bags

Through this link Modern Parents Messy Kids there are a few other great links (and the blog is just fun), including a link to her Busy Bags pinboard.

This is just a start... there are SO many more ideas out there.  Just google it (or go to the tried and true Pinterest)

OK, the more I look, the more I see:
Just a few more links...
this one is just a blog, I'm sure there are busy bag ideas, but there are lot's of activities and crafts on here as well!

Felt Board Ideas:
Coloring book images can be used to create quick felt pieces. Just glue a picture down to a piece of felt, and cut out around the outer edge.
Extra family photos can be used to create a felt version of your family.
Use a stencil to create uniform letters and numbers.
Sandpaper can also be used to back paper pieces.
Your felt creations can be embellished with glitter, permanent markers or fabric paint. Let your imagination run wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment